Thursday, August 26, 2010

B'nai Mitzvoth Calendar

Dear families,
For many of us the time to plan a Bar/Bat Mitzvah is approaching very fast. This is a very special and joyful occasion that we all want to share with friends and family.
Here at the EKA we are a family and our children want to share such a special moment with their friends. In an effort to try to avoid as much as possible double B’nai mitzvoth dates I would like to ask all of you to please send me any dates that you already have to celebrate this important event.
I will create a calendar with this dates that will be accessible to all. It will be updated constantly as the dates come in. I believe this will be very helpful in planning our events considering that we all want to share it together.
Since it would be easier for me to update the list from home, please DO NOT reply to this e-mail but e-mail me your information to: dalia.rosenberg@gmail.com
Thank you for your help and participation.

Dalia Rosenberg